CCTV Drain Surveys
A CCTV drain survey is a cost effective way of identifying drainage issues and is the only way to comprehensively examine subterranean pipe infrastructure.
CCTV Drain surveys allow you to identify potential problems such as cracks, root ingress, blockages and collapsed pipework. CCTV Drain Surveys are suitable for all residential, commercial and industrial infrastructure
CCTV Drain Survey Uses
There are a number of reasons to have a CCTV drain survey carried out, these include:
- Locating the cause of blockages
- Identify the position and depth of drains on properties
- Identify the location of drain connections
- Identify discharge points
- Measure pipe diameters
- Understand drain usage
- Identify / Understand implications of pollution or spill
Wyre Drainage can carry out CCTV drain surveys using a range of examination equipment, If this is something you are interested in contact Chris today for more information.